Copyright © 1997 Specialized Systems Consultants, Inc.
For information regarding copying and distribution of this material see the
Table of Contents
May 1997 Issue #17
- The Front Page
- The MailBag
- More 2 Cent Tips
- News Bytes
- The Answer Guy, by James T. Dennis
- Clueless at the Prompt: A Column for
New Users, by Mike List
- The Dotfile Generator, by Jesper Pedersen
- Graphics Muse, by Michael J. Hammel
- Kandinsky, by Jeff Hohensee
- Linux Expo 1997, by Jon "maddog" Hall
- Linux Raid Functions, by Jay Painter
- New Release Reviews, by Larry Ayers
- Slackware Linux Installation & Getting Started, by
- Texas Linux Installation Project, by
Kendall G. Clark
- The Back Page
The Answer Guy
Weekend Mechanic will return next month.
TWDT 1 (text)
TWDT 2 (HTML)
are files containing the entire issue: one in text format, one in HTML.
They are provided
strictly as a way to save the contents as one file for later printing in
the format of your choice;
there is no guarantee of working links in the HTML version.
Got any great ideas for improvements! Send your
comments, criticisms, suggestions
This page written and maintained by the Editor of Linux Gazette,